What's new

more silver

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only got one so far today. 1968 - I searched another $140 in halves, and $50 in quarters. It was weird too, when I looked at the edges I saw no silver. The coins edge had some kind of redish tint that almost looked like copper. Make sure you always check em just in case guys, or I would have missed this one. Not much, but I haven't been skunked at all lately, streak still alive.
Probly pickin up more on my way to work. Wish me luck
 
Upvote 0
timbobwey said:
Only got one so far today. 1968 - I searched another $140 in halves, and $50 in quarters. It was weird too, when I looked at the edges I saw no silver. The coins edge had some kind of redish tint that almost looked like copper. Make sure you always check em just in case guys, or I would have missed this one. Not much, but I haven't been skunked at all lately, streak still alive.
Probly pickin up more on my way to work. Wish me luck

Ok, good luck!

I've found Silver on road trips, consistently, like %82 of time just not much, i'd like to find 100 plus, so far my best day in months was 2 solid Rolls with 3 %90 in'em for a total that day of 52.
 
Man, I've never found that much in one day, that's a lot
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom