What's new

More Tahoe Gold Today!

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,921
Reaction score
47,652
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super nice day at the lake today! I'll start with a pic of it.

IMG_9635.webp


Got in the water at 8am so I didn't have anybody in my way for awhile. Targets were pretty scarce, but I hit the carbide ring in the first 15 minutes.
I got the butterfly chain (junk) right after that. I worked the shallow water first, then did the deeper water on my way back up the beach.
Snagged the Pandora 925 ring and the 16k gold dental piece about half way.
IMG_9636.webp


Only one pull tab! I think that's a new record for me in Tahoe.
The magnet I found came in handy to determine that the butterfly piece is fake.
IMG_9638.webp
IMG_9640.webp


This is the 4th piece of dental gold I've found at this beach. Must be a lot of rough housing going on here!
6.3g of 16k will fetch over $400 from my gold buyer, so that really made the day!

IMG_9637.webp
IMG_9639.webp


Can't think of a better place to spend a summer day!
Good luck and HH all!
 
Upvote 30
The scenery alone would be worth the trip. Add some gold and silver, and it's hard to beat that.
 
Congratulations on the gold and silver.
You've been having a few great hunts.

Oh I do miss seeing the mountains, a little bit of snow still hanging on I see.
 
Nice going you did GREAT !!1
 
Super nice day at the lake today! I'll start with a pic of it.

View attachment 2219127

Got in the water at 8am so I didn't have anybody in my way for awhile. Targets were pretty scarce, but I hit the carbide ring in the first 15 minutes.
I got the butterfly chain (junk) right after that. I worked the shallow water first, then did the deeper water on my way back up the beach.
Snagged the Pandora 925 ring and the 16k gold dental piece about half way.
View attachment 2219128

Only one pull tab! I think that's a new record for me in Tahoe.
The magnet I found came in handy to determine that the butterfly piece is fake.
View attachment 2219129View attachment 2219130

This is the 4th piece of dental gold I've found at this beach. Must be a lot of rough housing going on here!
6.3g of 16k will fetch over $400 from my gold buyer, so that really made the day!

View attachment 2219131View attachment 2219132

Can't think of a better place to spend a summer day!
Good luck and HH all!
Maybe you found where the bodies are buried! 😬
 
Outstanding Achievement..
Congratulations on another beautiful day at the beach
 
Super nice day at the lake today! I'll start with a pic of it.

View attachment 2219127

Got in the water at 8am so I didn't have anybody in my way for awhile. Targets were pretty scarce, but I hit the carbide ring in the first 15 minutes.
I got the butterfly chain (junk) right after that. I worked the shallow water first, then did the deeper water on my way back up the beach.
Snagged the Pandora 925 ring and the 16k gold dental piece about half way.
View attachment 2219128

Only one pull tab! I think that's a new record for me in Tahoe.
The magnet I found came in handy to determine that the butterfly piece is fake.
View attachment 2219129View attachment 2219130

This is the 4th piece of dental gold I've found at this beach. Must be a lot of rough housing going on here!
6.3g of 16k will fetch over $400 from my gold buyer, so that really made the day!

View attachment 2219131View attachment 2219132

Can't think of a better place to spend a summer day!
Good luck and HH all!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!’n
 
Super nice day at the lake today! I'll start with a pic of it.

View attachment 2219127

Got in the water at 8am so I didn't have anybody in my way for awhile. Targets were pretty scarce, but I hit the carbide ring in the first 15 minutes.
I got the butterfly chain (junk) right after that. I worked the shallow water first, then did the deeper water on my way back up the beach.
Snagged the Pandora 925 ring and the 16k gold dental piece about half way.
View attachment 2219128

Only one pull tab! I think that's a new record for me in Tahoe.
The magnet I found came in handy to determine that the butterfly piece is fake.
View attachment 2219129View attachment 2219130

This is the 4th piece of dental gold I've found at this beach. Must be a lot of rough housing going on here!
6.3g of 16k will fetch over $400 from my gold buyer, so that really made the day!

View attachment 2219131View attachment 2219132

Can't think of a better place to spend a summer day!
Good luck and HH all!
Nice day at the beach! Looks like someone lost their choppers 8-)
 
Another big win!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom