What's new

More treasure/cache leads then you can shake a stick at

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
412
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ran across this site thought it may give someone out there some help ....found many caches i didnt know about listed in my own state
INDEX COLUMNS: 2-12-03
 
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Nice find dustytrails123!
 
That is Floyd Mann's site. He is pretty helpful.
 
Just for the record I looked - picked up my walking stick - and shook a stick at the whole thing! Yep I could still shake a stick at all of them at once! I am a rebel like that.......
 
is floyd mann's site still active?
 
is floyd mann's site still active?

I am not sure how frequently the information is updated. But, I know Floyd and we exchange email quite often. He will help and share the information he has.

You might send him an email introducing yourself.

Patrick
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom