What's new

More white gold!

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I got out of the car this morning I looked down and saw the dollar bill and thought. If nothing else I found a dollar.

Found 2 nickels and the 18K white gold band @ 9 grams.

It's a very small size and even has a spacer inside it but the thickness and width of the band adds to it's weight.

Thanks for looking and good luck out there.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0417.webp
    IMG_0417.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0424.webp
    IMG_0424.webp
    18 KB · Views: 225
Upvote 0
As I got out of the car this morning I looked down and saw the dollar bill and thought. If nothing else I found a dollar.

That's some funny stuff...


Your killing it.....awesome ring.
 
Damn!..Nice score!...I still havent found an 18k Anything...that thing looks clean!
 
Nice goin', tnt-K9!

Great pics...that ring is beautiful!

Lorraine
 
I'd buy a lotto ticket with the $1.
Great ring, 18k's seem to be getting scarce.
:occasion14:
 
That is a sweet little/Fat ring!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom