What's new

More Yen and a few rings

Bobbypins

Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
503
Reaction score
134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Okinawa, Japan
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went out again for the low tide. Rob got started a little before me, but I wasn't far behind.

The wind was blowing pretty hard tonight. It didn't really bother us much, but with it whipping around the headphones, it got a little annoying.

The finds were plentiful again... almost found as much as last night.

Here's the plunder for the night:

5,787 yen -- $77
2 silver rings - 13 grams
1 crapper ring
couple of keys

Rob, on the other hand..... had a FANTASTIC night. You'll be impressed. I know I was. Good job buddy.

Thanks for stopping by.

001-27.jpg

002-26.jpg
 
Upvote 0
:icon_thumleft: very nice do you do this every day I'm new to this forum It looks like you find over $50 usd in yen every time. does the yen have higher value coins like equivalent to $5 usd? That would pay off any detector pretty quick
 
You did it again, Bobbypins! :wav:

Keep up the great detecting!!

Lorraine
 
that Yen just keeps on adding up eh ;D looking forward to the pics of Soup's haul.
 
Nate turned out to be a pretty good night after all. Nice yen count.

Rob
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom