What's new

Morning and evening hunt

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got in the water this morning and late afternoon hunt got golds number 89,90,and 91 and also what I think is my first cob.it was very heavily encrusted and the back is toasted any help would be appreciated
 

Attachments

  • 1439780370413.webp
    1439780370413.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 147
  • 1439780380160.webp
    1439780380160.webp
    72.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 1439780389685.webp
    1439780389685.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 142
Upvote 20
Wow! Three gold rings in one hunt! Congratulations on that hot spot!
Sub 8-)
 
Great hotspot for rings there.91 golds .is that all from this year? Mr. 12?
 
Yes it is all since February
 
Wow! Awesome cleanup on the beautiful golds!!
 
SWEET !!! great gold and finding a Cob, just awesome, congrats!!!! HH
 
Were you actually diving, or just coil under water hunting ? I wonder if the cob would be helped with electrolysis ? Nice finds
 
Just wading
 
Look kinda Cob like, fingers crossed!
 
Hoping so
 
Nothing like the sound of Gold under the coil of an Excalibur. Congrats on a Super Hunt.
 
I agree but been using the df mostly because of the depth I get
 
Awesome gold ring and first cob score! Congrats! Nice!
 
Great folds and cob!!! Still looking for my first cob
 
Nice Haul my friend, Let us know when you get the silver cleaned... And Be careful...
 
I will OBN and thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom