Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damnails and I got out early this morning to hunt before it got to hot. No relics today but we both found bullets. uploadfromtaptalk1469897580462.jpg

I found three 58 mini balls, one 69, a Prussian and two round balls. My best find was a carved 69. That made my day. Thanks for lookinguploadfromtaptalk1469897869885.jpguploadfromtaptalk1469897968329.jpguploadfromtaptalk1469898039573.jpg

HH RN

Upvote 13
Sweet! Congrats. I love that Prussian

Nice Hunting! :hello2:

Sweet collection of bullets! Congrats! Awesome carved and Prussian.

I was out today how in the world did you handle the heat and crack the earth? Very nice bunch of lead. I need to dig some.

I was out today how in the world did you handle the heat and crack the earth? Very nice bunch of lead. I need to dig some.
We've had a couple pretty good thunder storms last couple of days and that helped a bunch. Still hotter than heck. We started early and quite early.

HH RN

We've had a couple pretty good thunder storms last couple of days and that helped a bunch. Still hotter than heck. We started early and quite early.

HH RN

Just came in and am soaked. I thought it was a french base for a second. I will take a couple bullets any day that makes a good hunt. Looks like the rivet still has some leather on it. Nice save!

Nice day for the lead!!

Compared the Prussian bullet to another I have this evening and it has definitely been carved on. Shaved almost to the first ring. You can see the knife marks. Just a bored soilder I guess. uploadfromtaptalk1470010071728.jpg

HH RN

Congrats to the both of you, another successful hunt. :occasion14: That carved one is sweet.

Man ,that's a Super Nice Carved 69, & a Prussian (cut on to) wow.

I really want to dig a Nice 69 Minnie or even a Gardner .

All yr finds are "Top Notch" in my Book.
Davers

Man ,that's a Super Nice Carved 69, & a Prussian (cut on to) wow.

I really want to dig a Nice 69 Minnie or even a Gardner .

All yr finds are "Top Notch" in my Book.
Davers
Thanks Davers. Bullets are to me what coins are to others and carved ones are the rare ones.

HH RN

Great work. The Heat is worth it.

I missed this post the other day RN.

Nice lead you got there. The carved one is sweet. You are all over the good stuff.

Best of luck to you sir!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back