What's new

Morning hunt with DKinPA

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,859
Reaction score
76,312
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Untitledeww.webp

My Finds today were a bit Scrimpy

Gas Rebate .59 cents

Picture 022.webp

even my trash level was down

Picture 032.webp

cloth Button

Picture 030.webpPicture 025.webp

3 wheats

1939 _ 1940
& Unknown


Picture 020.webp

and a Very Crude copper Star
maybe from a child's cap gun Holster ? :dontknow:

Picture 018.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Real good wheats there.
 
whats the thing in the lower left of the pic?looks like a fishing lure
 
whats the thing in the lower left of the pic?looks like a fishing lure

This one ?

Small Handle, Sorry been so long since I used one like it,
I forget what it's from

I "think" it was spring Loaded Thumb Handle,
Maybe early Automatic Window ?

Picture 037.webpPicture 038.webpPicture 040.webp
Picture 042.webp
 
Last edited:
Good hunting, Jeff!
 
That star straightened out pretty nice!

Congrats!

Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom