W WillowsIvy3 Tenderfoot Joined Apr 23, 2025 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Apr 23, 2025 Thread Owner #1 Hello, I came across a chair that I was advised was rather valuable. I would love to hear some of the professionals thoughts. Attachments IMG_20250423_094655292_HDR.webp 4.1 MB · Views: 134 IMG_20250423_094704880_HDR.webp 4.3 MB · Views: 72
Hello, I came across a chair that I was advised was rather valuable. I would love to hear some of the professionals thoughts.
Sandog Bronze Member Joined Nov 27, 2017 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 5,577 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure coast Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2025 #2 Don't know about the value, but it's a great looking chair. Hope you can find a matching front foot somehow. I'd find a highly skilled antique restorer for that one.
Don't know about the value, but it's a great looking chair. Hope you can find a matching front foot somehow. I'd find a highly skilled antique restorer for that one.