What's new

Moss agate scraper

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
Moss agate scraper

I thought this one looked nice when held up to the light
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0861.webp
    IMG_0861.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 624
  • IMG_0862.webp
    IMG_0862.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 613
  • IMG_0871.webp
    IMG_0871.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 620
  • IMG_0873.webp
    IMG_0873.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 611
  • IMG_0859.webp
    IMG_0859.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 634
  • IMG_0870.webp
    IMG_0870.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 591
  • IMG_0833.webp
    IMG_0833.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 608
Upvote 0
Re: Moss agate scraper

chong2 said:
haha, talk about cramped space...........
ya i had to move some stuff from another cabnit
 
Re: Moss agate scraper

joel, nice point, I bet it would rule if you could hold it up to a light! very cool

man steve 71 that is one ferocious bunch of pieces!

lars
 
Re: Moss agate scraper

TnMountains said:
Larson your photography is fantastic to show off that item. I do not know why Dork does not find any on that river site? We find them from every time frame at most every site. You are right though as we also did not bother to pick them up for a long time. I am sure my buckets from years past have some in them I do not know about.
Nice post sir!
Get some utter butter or corn huskers on them farmer hands it keeps em from cracking in the winter. :icon_sunny:
TnMtns

I had to laugh when I read about the udder butter cuz I had been thinking the same thing---those hands look like they hurt! but

um just an aside for anyone else that wants to know --- Surgeons Skin Secret sticks of beeswax are just the BEST hand moisturizer! As a nurse I wash my hands at least 96 times a day (that is no lie- 6 patients round on them hourly and wash in and then out of the rooms= 96-and that is just with rounding not cares and meds!) at work so believe me, it works! :) (no I don't sell the stuff, I just believe in it! Less dry=Less cuts=Less infections :) ) Also great for heels so they don't catch on sheets at night! Now on with the discussion.
 
Re: Moss agate scraper

Lars that is one fine piece you found there. Outstanding material, looks like an archaic guitar pic,so that just shows you where my mind is! :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Moss agate scraper

:thumbsup: moss agate Thiers a type of ridge here in Ohio the call moss agate... great material...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom