What's new

Most Random CRH Find (non-coin)

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tend to find a lot of junk wedged in between my coins. The other day I came across a Jim Dunlop guitar pick in one of my half rolls. Post your most random (non-coin) CRH find. ;D
 
Upvote 0
I've found guitar picks before. I've also found safety pins and trash and stuff.
 
I found a silver earring with a CZ stone in it :icon_scratch: I was hoping it was white gold with a diamond but the markings told otherwise. WHo knows how that ended up there. I also had a load one time that all the rolls were mixed with broken glass, and that was a mess.
 
My latest was a guitar pick.
 
silver canadian dime, silver swiss dime, 1851 austrian penny and a 1851 large cent found 2day.
 
i have found a copper masonic coin, a washer, a military token, paper clips, and a sim card out of a cellphone
 
A teller gave me a Mens Gold ring and said it came out of my bag ... because I Broke the machine and they had to clean it.... ok Thank You!
St Christopher medals.
rubbing stones W/ religious symbols.
Sterling earrings and toe rings
numerous Canadian large cents
the plastic holders for price tags on clothes...I HATE THEM they jam in the machine.
Hypo needles and pins.
Pot + seeds.

must I go on...
 
some kind of Catholic saint plastic medal I think it was in a nickle roll
 
I found a dog tag once- had been wondering where that dam thang went. HH Mark
 
I got a pog in a roll once.
Out of the machine I've gotten Ike's, a gold ring, a silver ring, a very nice military commemorative coin for Desert Storm(gave it to a buddy who was there) and several casino chips.
 
Hey Mr. Collector,

I'm guessing that the pot and seeds came out of your dime bag? :tongue3:

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
I found a prayer token. Ironically it gave me a bad omen, really like scary, like demonic, no joke. So I threw it back. Weird huh? :icon_scratch:
 
i thought i had found a spider or bug of some sort in a shotgun roll....then the soon2bX informed me that it was a false eyelash! :o

how in the heck....???
 
Don't know why, but I've kept all of these:

- Dime-sized pewter nugget with the work "love" engraved on it

- Japanese karaoke token (1/2 dollar sized)

- Plastic St. Jude token (1/2 dollar sized)

- Plastic replica pennies, nickels

- Penny-sized lapel pin for the now defunct American Bowling Congress
 
way back in the day....(disclaimer)(i don't do this anymore, and you kids shouldn't either) ;D
....i found a dead sparrow in a LB of ganga....sucker weighed 1 1/2 oz's....got my money back though :wink:
you never know what you'll find or where your gonna find it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom