What's new

Mostly junk, but a couple of keepers!

Desert Don

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
80
Reaction score
153
Golden Thread
0
Location
On the Mojave Desert near Mojave.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 350, and Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505. In the past: Home made detector (circa 1969), World War II mine detector, Fisher M70 M-Scope (1971), Bounty Hunter TR 550, Bounty Hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally got out in the desert with the detector again yesterday. I went to a site I have hunted several times in the past. But this time I took the Garrett AT Pro. I found lots and lots of junk. But there were a few keepers. I made a video for YouTube. Go have a look at https://youtu.be/MbWme97nDiU

Desert Don
aka Bucky
 
Upvote 10
It looks like I forgot to make the video public. Sorry about that. It should be available now.

DD
 
Nice vid. Congrats on pulling out those keepers :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom