killerwine Hero Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 985 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Visalia, CA Oct 14, 2005 #1 Posted this in the dredging forum also...Don't know how many of you here look at it. Got some of this with my Gold Bug. Attachments nuggets.webp 17.9 KB · Views: 844 nuggets.webp 17.9 KB · Views: 826 Upvote 0
Posted this in the dredging forum also...Don't know how many of you here look at it. Got some of this with my Gold Bug.
SomeGuy Hero Member Joined Jun 26, 2005 Messages 511 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Oct 22, 2005 #2 Wow.
Leon Silver Member Joined Jul 2, 2004 Messages 3,836 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Indy Detector(s) used Cz3d Oct 23, 2005 #3 Very nice, WTG!!! I have got to find me at least one nugget before I go. I would think the thrill of finding something like that would be tremendous... Good luck & happy hunting~
Very nice, WTG!!! I have got to find me at least one nugget before I go. I would think the thrill of finding something like that would be tremendous... Good luck & happy hunting~