Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mother's medal

These are some more of my digs from the last week or so. I have been trying to get all the hunting in that I can because I am leaving Germany around the 1st of the year. I just found out that I will be stationed in North Dakota. :-\ Heard it is a little cold there. O well. If any body is up that way ,send me a PM. The medal is for mothers with large amounts of children. They had bronze,silver and gold. The tag is some kind of WW2 German chit or equipment tag. It has some unit information on it. The other stuff is just odds and ends that I have dug. The hunting is amazing over here and I will sure miss the multitude of history here in Europe when I am gone.Thanks for looking and HH. :)

Attachments

• Aug10$02medal.jpg
    Aug10$02medal.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 515
  • Aug10$01chit.jpg
    Aug10$01chit.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 522
  • Aug10$03relics.jpg
    Aug10$03relics.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 525
Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: mother's medal

DFIU, Lets see I had just moved from Florida to Iowa, it was October, and it was cold. LOL

City was okay, I was 26 years younger and still partying hard. After a year in Ft. Dodge I was sent to Lincoln Nebraska.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread