Mountain Chickadee

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Have lots of these here at home now. Very friendly little birds.

IMG_5413.jpg

cdsieg

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2011
WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice sharp picture!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Now this is a great photo. Very, very cool. Hope you told the little critter to watch out for the dredgers that are destroying his environment...

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Judy has a bird feeder outside the front door. But she doesn't fill it any more. The cats bring in too many little birds going, "Peep, peep" just before they die. Pity. Nice pic! TTC

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Judy has a bird feeder outside the front door. But she doesn't fill it any more. The cats bring in too many little birds going, "Peep, peep" just before they die. Pity. Nice pic! TTC

Well that's an easy one, GET RID OF THE CATS!

House cats are decimating bird populations, if you have to have one, keep it in the house.

My Mom is a serious bird feeder, when I was a boy one of my favorite jobs was cat eliminator. The neighborhood cat lovers are still wondering what happened to all their cats. If they were found under Mom's feeder, they seldom made it home.

She turned 70 this year, and keeps a loaded shotgun by the back door, not for criminals, for cats.:laughing7:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well that's an easy one, GET RID OF THE CATS!

House cats are decimating bird populations, if you have to have one, keep it in the house.

My Mom is a serious bird feeder, when I was a boy one of my favorite jobs was cat eliminator. The neighborhood cat lovers are still wondering what happened to all their cats. If they were found under Mom's feeder, they seldom made it home.

She turned 70 this year, and keeps a loaded shotgun by the back door, not for criminals, for cats.:laughing7:
Judy got the cats to get rid of the gophers. They have done their job but the cats stay. If I were to suggest the cats go, they will stay and guess who will have to go!? TTC

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Judy got the cats to get rid of the gophers. They have done their job but the cats stay. If I were to suggest the cats go, they will stay and guess who will have to go!? TTC

Yeah, but you will be able to put up a bird feeder!:laughing7:

The Rebel

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i with wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautifule picture. While I don't have these here I do the the carolina ones. Very friendly as well & a sweet song. I love it that they all wait on the braches while I'm adding seed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions