jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,824 Reaction score 76,261 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2012 #1 moved to Honorable Mention. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/honorable-mention/290552-class-ring-returned.html#post2745430 Last edited: Apr 5, 2012 Upvote 0
moved to Honorable Mention. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/honorable-mention/290552-class-ring-returned.html#post2745430
2 2screwed Hero Member Joined Mar 22, 2012 Messages 607 Reaction score 435 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 5, 2012 #2 when I click on the link a new page opens that says "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator."
when I click on the link a new page opens that says "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator."
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,824 Reaction score 76,261 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2012 Thread Owner #3 2screwed said: when I click on the link a new page opens that says "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator." Click to expand... yes same here I Tried several times, it refuses to let me post a Forward link http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/honorable-mention/290552-class-ring-returned.html#post2745430
2screwed said: when I click on the link a new page opens that says "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator." Click to expand... yes same here I Tried several times, it refuses to let me post a Forward link http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/honorable-mention/290552-class-ring-returned.html#post2745430
2 2screwed Hero Member Joined Mar 22, 2012 Messages 607 Reaction score 435 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 5, 2012 #4 Stuff happens. It did however change my reply to the post into an original thread with just my comment on it. lol.
Stuff happens. It did however change my reply to the post into an original thread with just my comment on it. lol.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,824 Reaction score 76,261 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2012 Thread Owner #5 reply over at the new one I'll delete that one. i don't have Merge anymore with the new system either
reply over at the new one I'll delete that one. i don't have Merge anymore with the new system either
hamiddetecting Gold Member Joined Feb 22, 2012 Messages 6,461 Reaction score 2,725 Golden Thread 0 Location North Pole Detector(s) used Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2012 #6 I dont understand.