What's new

Moved threads ???

wainzoid

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
1,053
Reaction score
1,565
Golden Thread
0
Location
morrisons cove = smell our dairy air
Why were all the threads moved? To obscure forums? Posts that had been here as long as 6 months, with a thousand replies and 18 thousand views were suddenly determined to be in the wrong forum? Go figure.
Bunched panties? Power trip? Mood swings?
 
Why were all the threads moved? To obscure forums? Posts that had been here as long as 6 months, with a thousand replies and 18 thousand views were suddenly determined to be in the wrong forum? Go figure.
Bunched panties? Power trip? Mood swings?

I woke up with an atomic wedgie.

Fact is there is proper places for them.

You sill have the titles & a forward. If you click on them, you get the thread.
Perhaps it will also get members to realize those forums are here ,
and there for a purpose
 
I woke up with an atomic wedgie.

Fact is there is proper places for them.

You sill have the titles & a forward. If you click on them, you get the thread.
Perhaps it will also get members to realize those forums are here ,
and there for a purpose

Atomic wedgie ?? OK Jeff you have me intrigued..I know what a wedgie is, the result of which makes my wife scream bloody murder while doing laundry..but an atomic one !?! Heh please elaborate.

Mike
 
Nice to see people still have a sense of humor :laughing7: and hopefully it was'nt a front wedgie.
 
Was the "Atomic Wedgie" done alone, or was a bully involved? ;)
Peace ✌
 
Sorry Jeff, but I evidently didn't convey my joke properly?
Peace ✌
 
I'll betcha jeff of pa has cabin fever, winter blues, doldrums, bored, nothing else to do, so he is moving threads to occupy his time.
 
Last edited:
Not over "a" moved thread, but when I earlier replied to this thread I failed to notice the "house �� cleaning" of general discussion threads this day.
Two, IMHO, should have been moved long ago. The others are generally discussed?
Peace ✌
 
A treasure hunt for moved threads! What a great idea! ;)
Peace ✌
 
If I had the power! I would move threads all the time! It's a treasure site! I would make it a treasure hunt! :laughing7:

Be careful what you ask for. I have moderated before, and it's not all fun and games.:laughing9:
 
I understand that posts get posted in the wrong forum. And understand that they should be probably moved to the right forum. I was just curious why a thread that was 6 weeks old with 11 thousand views and 300 posts or a thread that was 6 months old with 18 thousand views and a thousand posts were suddenly moved. I would have left them die where they laid.

I usually only follow 4 of the forums, and that's probably wasting more time than I should. It would take me all day to check all the forums. I could never find time to read 48 thousand posts let alone post that many times :-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom