What's new

Moved to Augusta, looking for all-treasure hunters.

Patrick.Peake

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Gordon, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently got stationed at Fort Gordon and I am looking for gold prospecting, gem digging, and/or metal detecting buddies. I'd also like to meet someone who can cut or cab gems to teach me since I have a lot of rough stones I'd like to cut/cab.
 
Replied to in the CSRA post. I am retired from the Army and looking for places to go detecting or any type of treasure hunting. Hit me up. Thanks.
 
I too replied in the CSRA thread.
 
CSRA?

Anyone digging in the CSRA?
 
There are a few of us out here. The hot weather has slowed us down a bit but we're still here. There is a Facebook page called CSRA Metal Detecting if you're interested.
 
I haven’t been digging in awhile and checking to see if there are any clubs in the area. I’m not on Facebook. I’d like to get back into it! Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom