What's new

Moving to Michigan

ScottB

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030,Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer and Lesche digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be moving soon to Stockbridge Mi. Wondering if thier is anyone in that area looking for someone to hunt with.
 
Hey Scott there's a few of us here in Southern Mich, I don't get out at all in this heat, not June, July, or August but get out a lot in the cool months. Welcome to the forum!
 
Thanks for the reply fistfull. Being originally from the Oklahoma, I dont think the heat in Michigan will be much of a bother for me. At least I hope.

Thanks
 
Heats not bad here. I'm from Va. Beach. Even a hot day in Michigan is like springtime in Virginia.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 
I live about 15 minutes northeast of Stockbridge. Give me a holler sometime and I will hunt with ya.
 
I'm in Jackson, not too far. My husband and I will hunt with you as well.
 
I live near Ann Arbor, we have several people that get together and communicate regularly. Welcome to Tnet....
 
Scott, did you move yet?
 
Now, that's funny....:hello2: Guess he moved...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom