What's new

Mowed through $1700 in halves today, found IKES

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I went bank hopping and found $700 in loose and rolled. One 1991s proof and one 40%. I also got 2 boxes.
Box 69
4 - 1964's, 7 40%ers.

Box 70, 2 40%ers.

A lot of coins to go through but at least I pulled some silver.

I did find $900 in Ikes. I bought $200. The vault teller says he can get $1000 bags. I'm thinking about getting one.
 
Upvote 0
Get a bag!-
It would be interesting to see what you might find.
Did you get any 73's or 40% Ikes?
 
TXTim said:
Get a bag!-
It would be interesting to see what you might find.
Did you get any 73's or 40% Ikes?
No 73's or 40's dang it. I'm still tossing around the bag idea.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom