What's new

Ms. Mercury raises her pretty head

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I went detecting today. The first and best coin I pulled out was a 1944s. I know this is for CRHing but I just had to post it. I will p/U my 2 boxes tomorrow.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_010.webp
    ScreenHunter_010.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 170
Upvote 0
Sweet AW. Kudos.

I am still looking for my first silver coin with my MD. It's coming though.
 
Me too, closest was a 1965 quarter. Congrats on the merc. Its a little more special pulling it out of the ground.
 
tw656 said:
Me too, closest was a 1965 quarter. Congrats on the merc. Its a little more special pulling it out of the ground.
You got that right. Its worn, has a few scratches on it but to me it is priceless. The best part it was the first coin I pulled out of the ground.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom