mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 19, 2009 #1 I'm looking for info on this music box . It has no markings . It goes on top of a bottle , it only plays a tune when it pours . Attachments Picture 001.webp 49 KB · Views: 272 Picture 002 (2).webp 36.2 KB · Views: 252 Picture 003.webp 15 KB · Views: 257
I'm looking for info on this music box . It has no markings . It goes on top of a bottle , it only plays a tune when it pours .
diggummup Platinum Member Joined Jul 15, 2004 Messages 17,871 Reaction score 10,149 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere in the woods Detector(s) used Whites M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 19, 2009 #2 Here ya go mojjax-http://www.mainelyglass.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=803 Upvote 0
Here ya go mojjax-http://www.mainelyglass.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=803
mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 19, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Diggum ! Upvote 0
dozer dan Hero Member Joined Jan 14, 2008 Messages 907 Reaction score 602 Golden Thread 0 Location PNW Primary Interest: Other Nov 20, 2009 #4 does it play "how dry i am" ? Upvote 0
mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 20, 2009 Thread Owner #5 dozer dan said: does it play "how dry i am" ? Click to expand... I listened to it several times (hiccup ) It does play "How Dry I Am" Upvote 0
dozer dan said: does it play "how dry i am" ? Click to expand... I listened to it several times (hiccup ) It does play "How Dry I Am"