Music lovers/old farts needed!

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey I would love to hear everbodys opinions or thoughts on the meanings behind Led Zeppelin's stairway to heaven.
I've been obsessed with it since I was old enough in the 70's to appreciate good music, exposure was great having older brothers and a older sister.

I think from my take on it, is that basically having everything you want in life, but never giving anything back or being greedy will keep you from entering heaven.

That's why I'm looking for your thoughts, especially of the generation that came before mine.
I really appreciate any replies.

Mike

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Backwards lyrics in the song ... says one thing played forward, something different backwards.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Backwards lyrics in the song ... says one thing played forward, something different backwards.

:icon_thumleft: ONLY on OLD Long-Players (33 rpm) or 45 rpm; $$$$$$$$$$$$$! Mono or STEREO... "Google" meaning of song, STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN. HH! "Into" Beatles, Rolling Stones, Animals, myself; not LZ... :hello2: :coffee2: Coffee...?

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
:icon_thumleft: ONLY on OLD Long-Players (33 rpm) or 45 rpm; $$$$$$$$$$$$$! Mono or STEREO... "Google" meaning of song, STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN. HH! "Into" Beatles, Rolling Stones, Animals, myself; not LZ... :hello2: :coffee2: Coffee...?

Actually, the reverse lyrics thing is even easier with digital ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread