lazabert
Full Member
- Joined
- May 11, 2015
- Messages
- 168
- Reaction score
- 331
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Broad Brook, ct
- Detector(s) used
- garrett ACE 250 & 400
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
11
So far my guess would be a "self leveling foot glide"... but ? ? ?
Anyway to get another picture of the opposite sides of both items ?
View attachment 1216931

Pepper...
These actually have been around for awhile...
And I am not really stating that IS what it is... just pointing out the "possibilities" and what it reminds me of off the top of my head.
LEt me get some coffee in :P
PS... that pic I posted is a modern one... will look for an antique one.

In all fairness I'm up three coffee on ya.![]()
So far my guess would be a "self leveling foot glide"... but ? ? ?
Anyway to get another picture of the opposite sides of both items ?
View attachment 1216931