D diggerranger Sr. Member Joined Mar 4, 2016 Messages 393 Reaction score 862 Golden Thread 0 Location VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 28, 2018 #1 I was cleaning up some relics today and from the maybe pouch and noticed this. Is it a musket barrel band? I found it 70 yards from the attached photo of trigger and trigger guard. Thanks
I was cleaning up some relics today and from the maybe pouch and noticed this. Is it a musket barrel band? I found it 70 yards from the attached photo of trigger and trigger guard. Thanks
Fullstock Bronze Member Joined Oct 14, 2012 Messages 1,215 Reaction score 3,806 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 28, 2018 #2 Sure is, and it had a sling swivel attached to it. Upvote 0
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jul 28, 2018 #3 That's A great find.Congrats Upvote 0
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 28, 2018 #4 That’s going to look real nice in your display case along with the other gun parts. Congrats Upvote 0