What's new

MUST BE ADMINS NIGHT

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
anyone notice all the banners this evening? Is this the date each month to get banner finds in?

I am falling further behind all the time
 
i saw that where is the south Carolina belt buckle
 
Never seen 7 go up in one night....
Mods must be inspired by Americas Got Talent.
 
I heard that all the NSA geeks have to take lunch at the same time now. Mark it solved
 
BTW, you ever wonder what the Admins think?

I'm pretty sure all the female ones are pulling for me!! Soon as I find anything banner worthy..
 
The first thing you ever found got my banner vote.
 
nice to know you have such high hopes for me bud
 
I was just looking at your "started threads"....you are the funniest guy I know...
You, my friend, are a hot mess....but I love ya....
Not like my brother though.....
 
just like CHIPS I am here to protect and entertain
 
I was just looking at your "started threads"....you are the funniest guy I know...
You, my friend, are a hot mess....but I love ya....
Not like my brother though.....


OMG, don't encourage him. It will go to his:censored: head.
 
I know...what am I thinking?
 
Dave when you begin thinking we'll let you know..
 
I was just looking at your "started threads"....you are the funniest guy I know...
You, my friend, are a hot mess....but I love ya....
Not like my brother though.....
I'll 2nd. that Jeff Gordon always cracks me up

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom