What's new

Must be CRHing halves too much

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
Because when I got my change today and I saw a 1965 quarter my first thought was "a 40%er"! A split second later I realized the error of my thinking.

Jim
 
Upvote 0
I did 3 boxes of halves in 2 days, and then searched a box+ of nickles. My first nickle roll or two, some of the dates got me REAL excited for a split second :)
 
Narthoniel said:
I did 3 boxes of halves in 2 days, and then searched a box+ of nickles. My first nickle roll or two, some of the dates got me REAL excited for a split second :)


Yes Narthoniel, just seeing 60 something as the last two digits of the date got me seeing $$$ for a second. Probably not a good sign as to my mental state. ;D

Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom