tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,874 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Out walking the dogs yesterday I spotted this owl in the trees. It definitely has a way of blending in. It cracked eyes for a moment, but I think it really wanted to get some needed sleep from a long night before. Attachments IMG_20180129_155429.webp 4.2 MB · Views: 88 IMG_20180129_155351.webp 3.7 MB · Views: 81 Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
Out walking the dogs yesterday I spotted this owl in the trees. It definitely has a way of blending in. It cracked eyes for a moment, but I think it really wanted to get some needed sleep from a long night before.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jan 29, 2018 #2 It's really camouflaged in that first pic.
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,874 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Yeah, maybe Mossy Oak ought to consider that for a camo pattern.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jan 29, 2018 #4 Who?
BLK HOLE Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 3, 2017 Messages 4,789 Reaction score 6,667 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Virginia Detector(s) used AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2018 #5 That is very cool. I have only seen four owls in the wild in my entire life!