jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,826 Reaction score 76,264 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2021 Thread Owner #1 If she didn't Hate him In his Life, She probably did in his death Pottsville Republican (Pottsville, Pennsylvania) 01 Jan 1913, Wed Attachments 000bbb.webp 42.8 KB · Views: 241 000ccc.webp 132.7 KB · Views: 240
If she didn't Hate him In his Life, She probably did in his death Pottsville Republican (Pottsville, Pennsylvania) 01 Jan 1913, Wed
eyemustdigtreasure Silver Member Joined Mar 2, 2013 Messages 3,644 Reaction score 5,648 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Fisher Gold Bug Pro Tesoro Cibola Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones Nokta Macro SIMPLEX + Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 19, 2021 #2 I love my daughter, but I doubt she'll get any of the gold rings, that I've found....!
L Lenrac2 Silver Member Joined Apr 1, 2021 Messages 2,803 Reaction score 6,481 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600 Bob-AT Max/ Nox800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 19, 2021 #3 Seems that was common back in the day. I have read several old wills where the daughters got little to nothing. I guess it was up to their husbands to provide for them. Or a lot of men disliked their daughters!
Seems that was common back in the day. I have read several old wills where the daughters got little to nothing. I guess it was up to their husbands to provide for them. Or a lot of men disliked their daughters!
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,826 Reaction score 76,264 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 20, 2021 Thread Owner #4 I think a little bit of both. seemed saying "My Boy" & carrying on their name was more important, then family That & someone to do manual labor Don't want the Girl being Richer then her husband , Unless your looking for a Good Wife to support ya Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
I think a little bit of both. seemed saying "My Boy" & carrying on their name was more important, then family That & someone to do manual labor Don't want the Girl being Richer then her husband , Unless your looking for a Good Wife to support ya
eyemustdigtreasure Silver Member Joined Mar 2, 2013 Messages 3,644 Reaction score 5,648 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Fisher Gold Bug Pro Tesoro Cibola Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones Nokta Macro SIMPLEX + Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 20, 2021 #5 Dowry supported the young woman, venturing off into marriage...! Yes, some things have changed, others not...!
Dowry supported the young woman, venturing off into marriage...! Yes, some things have changed, others not...!