2Old
Tenderfoot
I hang out mostly on the White’s side of the Forum and don’t get over here much.
After I got and email the other day from TreasureNet about not logging for sometime.
I checked in and in looking around I found this area “Coin Roll Hunting”.

After checking out some of your threads I have a question. I don’t see comments about finding MV’s. Is it because you are not looking or just not posting?
Maybe it’s because it takes more time to look for MV’s.

After I got and email the other day from TreasureNet about not logging for sometime.
I checked in and in looking around I found this area “Coin Roll Hunting”. After checking out some of your threads I have a question. I don’t see comments about finding MV’s. Is it because you are not looking or just not posting?
Maybe it’s because it takes more time to look for MV’s.

Attachments
Upvote
0







