Cannonman17
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I've had an MXT for a year and a half now, LOVE it, have found WL 1/2, hundreds upon hundreds of wheaties, one IH, several merc and silver roosies, a seated liberty half dime, silver quarters, and on and on. My question is what would the various different gold coins read at
I don't own any or at the very least I would air test it. Has anybody found any gold coins with the MXT and remember what they registered at? By the way, I found a 1907 IH that looks like it was lost brand new, all details intact and perfect green patina but it registered like a newer penny? Anybody have this happen? I only use it in coin and jewelry mode, if I switched to relic what would the silver coins and the pennies register like? Same numbers in different modes or no? Thanks in advance.
I don't own any or at the very least I would air test it. Has anybody found any gold coins with the MXT and remember what they registered at? By the way, I found a 1907 IH that looks like it was lost brand new, all details intact and perfect green patina but it registered like a newer penny? Anybody have this happen? I only use it in coin and jewelry mode, if I switched to relic what would the silver coins and the pennies register like? Same numbers in different modes or no? Thanks in advance.




I'm going to find mine Devin, just wait... suppose I better start digg'n up 30's now to. You already got me digg'n up everything else so why the heck not!~ 







