What's new

MXT, Proves Worth and finds firsts....!!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
8,006
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Location: Undisclosed
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

Got my MXT from Tony Last Sat. ;D Thank you Tony. It dose not stop to amaze me. The first day out I found a musket ball. I think its a modern slug my dad thinks different. Went to the old school/park where I found my first dateless buffalo. I found....Nothing there. I went to my friends old Hospital, Preforming Arts Center and more now a home. This is where I have been pulling lots of wheat's with my bounty hunter. My first signal was a 1952 SILVER DIME!! Woohoo!! My first Silver Coin!! Three years and $1000 later I find a silver coin ;D Next I found another slug. Then a buck! Later that afternoon I dug a 1927 Buffalo Nickle in great condition maybe even AU Wow! What a lucky day next time I have a day like that I will play the lottery.

Keep @ it and HH!!
 

Attachments

  • MXTfirsts 016.webp
    MXTfirsts 016.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 706
Upvote 0
Well the older one or more round one. (Photo top) Was found in my 1800's old school house yard. In the county on a small dirt road and small two lane paved road. In my yard at the base of a tree, could have been fired before my home was even there. My dad thinks its Civil Wartime. The other one (Photo Bottom) Was from my friends house and in town, also built in the 1800's and presumed to be Revolutionary Wartime. This is just a guess, but its what my dad thinks. However very educated I don't think he knows much about bullets. As like me, but now I know a little more thanks guys.

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
One sweet looking Buff! WTG. Also congratulations on the first silver. The MXT is a great machine.
 
I knew you was gonna love it! ;) Congrats on that long awaited silver too! 8)

Great keepers there! Nana :)
 
Congrats! I think it was more than luck. That MXT had a lot to do with it 8) That's one of the best coin machines goin today.

Badger
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom