What's new

my 1 hour and 12 minutes hunt finds silver!!!!!!!!!

pistol perfect

Full Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2008
Messages
195
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern california
Detector(s) used
fisher gold bug pro
sorry about blurry pictures! 925 all the way!!!!!!! I did not have much time to detect today because the heat in southern california is killing me!!!!!!!! I can detect all day long in the shade but when I am in the sun it kills me!!!!!!!!! I tryed wearing a hooded sweathirt so that the hood wood cover my neck and face but it just makes it worse
 

Attachments

  • HPIM2434.webp
    HPIM2434.webp
    27 KB · Views: 510
  • HPIM2435.webp
    HPIM2435.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 507
Upvote 0
Nice silver, silver is great no matter how blurry... :icon_profileright: :icon_scratch:

Try not getting so close to the items your taking a picture of and make sure your camera is set to macro (flower Icon) .

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
Had I found that ring, I'd probably be seeing blurry from the celebrating, anyway! The pic just gives us your perspective! LOL! Great find and thanks for sharing! HH
 
:thumbsup: I know a Silver Ring when I see one...Nice Score...HH
 
Congrats on the finds. And my heart goes out to you because of your weather. By the way, it's snowing here, dang it.
 
Well I havn't heard of to many people battling the heat lately. It's just starting to get a little comfortable here lately.
 
Nice silver!!!
I think I would have to die out there.
Our hunts have been known to go from pre dawn to
sunset. I JUST CAN'T STOP MYSELF!
 
very nice hunt
 
I know what you mean about the heat, I now let AZ for home in WI, the heat was a killer, nice find!
 
Sweet! Nice finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom