What's new

My 11 year old Son finds a silver and gold ring today !

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunted early this morning and had no luck >:( . So I moved from school to school but , nothing was going to work today . I went home and got my 11 year old Son , Carson , and we went back out to hunt a school where I had good luck before . Well we were only hunting for about 20 minutes when Carson yelled over to me and said " Dad I think I have silver " ! I walk fast to him and looked down at the plug and sure enough he had a beautiful silver ring :headbang: . It is marked .925 and has what looks like a gold star in the middle . It has a blue stone in the star and a clear stone on each side of it . It was great to see him find it ! He has not been hunted much lately but after today I think he will be joining me more often ;D .
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5170.webp
    IMG_5170.webp
    90.9 KB · Views: 932
  • IMG_5172.webp
    IMG_5172.webp
    107.6 KB · Views: 929
  • IMG_5171.webp
    IMG_5171.webp
    329 KB · Views: 954
  • P4090001.webp
    P4090001.webp
    97.8 KB · Views: 915
  • P4090001 (1).webp
    P4090001 (1).webp
    87.5 KB · Views: 918
Upvote 0
We just tested the star in the middle and it is 14K gold ! :headbang:
Glen
 
Totally Awesome find! Way to go! :headbang: Great Looking ring too! Thats gotta have him hooked
 
That's a purty one! Congrats to the kid! :icon_thumright:
 
A silver irng is great, a smiling son is priceless!!! WTG on the faimly!!!!!!
 
Those are the kinds of events that build confidence in a person's character..just look at him beam! The look on his face just makes a person want to be in his presence to share and enjoy that...awesome! Worth more than gold...hope he gets to go with you more now Dad..

Diggemall
 
"You are the man" Great find well done, keep on giggin :icon_thumleft:
 
That is way to cool! Congrats!
 
Looks like you have trained him well :notworthy: You guys find more rings than anyone I know on here. Big congrats to the kid :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom