What's new

My 11 year old Son finds a silver and gold ring today !

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunted early this morning and had no luck >:( . So I moved from school to school but , nothing was going to work today . I went home and got my 11 year old Son , Carson , and we went back out to hunt a school where I had good luck before . Well we were only hunting for about 20 minutes when Carson yelled over to me and said " Dad I think I have silver " ! I walk fast to him and looked down at the plug and sure enough he had a beautiful silver ring :headbang: . It is marked .925 and has what looks like a gold star in the middle . It has a blue stone in the star and a clear stone on each side of it . It was great to see him find it ! He has not been hunted much lately but after today I think he will be joining me more often ;D .
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5170.webp
    IMG_5170.webp
    90.9 KB · Views: 932
  • IMG_5172.webp
    IMG_5172.webp
    107.6 KB · Views: 929
  • IMG_5171.webp
    IMG_5171.webp
    329 KB · Views: 954
  • P4090001.webp
    P4090001.webp
    97.8 KB · Views: 915
  • P4090001 (1).webp
    P4090001 (1).webp
    87.5 KB · Views: 918
Upvote 0
nice looking ring he got!! congrats
 
Handsome kid who's obviously gotta great taste in music! :headbang:
 
Thats a killer ring !!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
WTG Carson,Great find on the ring!!! HH Chug and Red
 
Sounds like Carson's a chip off the old block eh Glen!
One day he might give you a run for your money on your ring finds there buddy! :laughing7:

Dave
 
You must be proud... :icon_sunny:...Tell him to save all his finds..Then he can buy his first car useing dirty money :laughing9:
Congrats to the little one and keep moving dirt...HH :thumbsup:
 
Fantastic! That smile is the real treasure - congrats all around!
 
Fantastic find, can I hunt with you?? :laughing9:
 
Thank you everyone for the nice reply's ! He can't stop looking at it and is going with me tomorrow :headbang:
Glen
 
My gosh, what a neat ring!!! Looks like some topaz too. Really neat and unusual. :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom