treasurefiend
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2008
- Messages
- 7,452
- Reaction score
- 93
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Chicago IL
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
My 1st 1800's silver & D-Dub's 1st Large Cent!!!
Well on today's metal detecting hunt I finally found my first ever 1800's silver, it only took me 3 years to find one!!! Man I'm glad to get that off of my back, now hopefully I will find a lot more. Also today D-Dub found his very first Large Cent!!! Lookin4seated killed the silver again as usuial, awesome hunting guys, I can't wait to go metal detecting with you again.
Well on today's metal detecting hunt I finally found my first ever 1800's silver, it only took me 3 years to find one!!! Man I'm glad to get that off of my back, now hopefully I will find a lot more. Also today D-Dub found his very first Large Cent!!! Lookin4seated killed the silver again as usuial, awesome hunting guys, I can't wait to go metal detecting with you again.


. Think I'll go out to the backyard and throw some clad around.... Since I'm cheap I'd use nails except I just fixed a flat on the tractor. Now that would have made a great non-audio video 
You find your oldest silver
)






