What's new

My 1st CLIMAX, but I expected something better!!!

ModernMiner

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,115
Reaction score
4,540
Golden Thread
4
Location
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, after 47 years, I got my 1st "CLIMAX". I got all excited when I saw this sitting in the hole. It looked like a coin, and even had the edge of a coin, but I later found out it wasn't a coin. :(
Any idea what this is? It says "CLIMAX- Pat. Jan 21,90 - Made in USA".
I'm assuming that is 1890, by the looks of it.
Is it the back of a button? Shotgun shell head?
Thanks for your help,
MM
 

Attachments

  • MVC-001S.webp
    MVC-001S.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,093
  • MVC-002S.webp
    MVC-002S.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,065
  • MVC-003S.webp
    MVC-003S.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,070
  • MVC-004S.webp
    MVC-004S.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,052
silverswede said:
Climax.....Small town in NW Minnesota near Fertile.

Hmm.. figured it would be closer to Dildo Newfoundland...
 
Upvote 0
Neat find to cause so many climaxes...Wish I could find one too. My wife is out of town.... Oh shi@, I didn't just say that???
 
Upvote 0
There is also a CLIMAX in Michigan, jusy before you get to Kalamazoo.
 
Upvote 0
I have multiple climaxes note: the stain is a coffee spill
 

Attachments

  • Picture%20003.webp
    Picture%20003.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 483
  • Picture%20005%20(5).webp
    Picture%20005%20(5).webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 479
Upvote 0
WOW! Climaxes were all over the place in the olden days ;D. If they were not, then I guess we wouldn't be here trying to I.D. these things :tard:
 
Upvote 0
Don't know about making your Climax public, however, I got a screw :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • screw_3.webp
    screw_3.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 317
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom