Tim (PA) Jr. Member Joined Oct 26, 2007 Messages 98 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location NW PA Detector(s) used XLT Apr 21, 2008 #1 All, Been very busy with work... we're currently being forced 7 days/week, 12 hours shifts But..... managed to pick up $150.00 in dimes. Found (1) 1964 Canadian. I was happy with that... then went straight to bed!! Tim Upvote 0
All, Been very busy with work... we're currently being forced 7 days/week, 12 hours shifts But..... managed to pick up $150.00 in dimes. Found (1) 1964 Canadian. I was happy with that... then went straight to bed!! Tim
DesertTumbleweed402 Jr. Member Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 81 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago Apr 21, 2008 #2 Great job!! It's small but at least a start!
Tim (PA) Jr. Member Joined Oct 26, 2007 Messages 98 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location NW PA Detector(s) used XLT Apr 22, 2008 Thread Owner #3 Thanks DT, That's how I see it... gotta start somewhere! Hoping to get away from this crazy work schedule soon, so I can devote a little time to CRH'ing. Tim
Thanks DT, That's how I see it... gotta start somewhere! Hoping to get away from this crazy work schedule soon, so I can devote a little time to CRH'ing. Tim