My 1st Field Video with Dman at U.S. Camp Today-Sword Hanger, Buttons, Bullets...

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Dman and I hunted a U.S. Civil War camp this morning. TENNJOSH had to work and was supposed to check out a new CS site for the Trio. We hunted a little over 3 hours and Doug had to return to his store. I had the best find today with the brass sword hanger. Dman’s best find was the coat size GS Eagle button. Nothing exciting today but it was pleasant, we each dug relics, and nobody got hurt-a good day!!
This was my first attempt at filming in the field. Enjoy and HH, Doug & Quindy.

Attachments

• US CAmp with Dman 9-25-12.jpg
    US CAmp with Dman 9-25-12.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 1
Quindy, You did a great job on your first video. I'm sure it won't be your last. Good finds too. Who knew there was still stuff to be found around Lafayette, Tennessee? Tennessee digger

Quindy, one more thing, who in the crap hunts in a golf shirt? :laughing7: Tennessee digger

How fun to get the video. Appreciate you taking us along. That soil looks just right. Nice finds and good job. I can see already that you all are not camera shy so I am going to sit back and enjoy this:coffee2:
HH
TnMtns

Quindy, one more thing, who in the crap hunts in a golf shirt? :laughing7: Tennessee digger

Some dummy who does not want to be shot by an archery hunter I guess Donnie. This being a family site prevents me from revealing the real answer Donnie-LOL. Thanks for your comments. Go hunting with us next week if you can. Q.

Hey, glad to see such a nice video from you two! I was wondering if somebody wandered off and was never heard from again. :D Nice to see some good relics. Gotta love those dropped .58's! Bring that camera down here when y'all come down this winter, and we'll get ya something to film. I really enjoyed the video.

Keep at it,

BB

Great finds and great video.

Bunch of nice finds, I love digging bullets..............HH

I can see right now this video thing is going to be a lot fun! So good to see you three are out diggin' up the good stuff!
Love it! Can't wait to see what you all dig up next. :)
Nana

The Trio strikes again:occasion14:

Scouting is just as important as detecting..Nice bullets you just dont find that type up here..

You and Dman carried the weight today..

Blaze

Nice video Quindy and congrats on the sword hanger! The grass looks a little high, should be good hunting after the frosts and snows hit.

Yes, I too was wondering about the golf shirt :laughing7:

Nice video Quindy and congrats on the sword hanger! The grass looks a little high, should be good hunting after the frosts and snows hit.

Yes, I too was wondering about the golf shirt :laughing7:
Colorful isn't it Steve-LOl. Thanks Bud.
Thanks Blue, Donnie, Richrd B. & Richard W., BB (I'll have the camera in LA Will), Greg, Nana, & Jeff for looking. Good hunting and thanks for replying my friends, Q.

Nice finds and nice video! Nice to see ya gettin' this stuff on film, now!

Very nice guys! Hope that you have lots of good finds this year. HH

Hi Q , Enjoyed the vid .. make some more but hope you get to hunt rather the be the camera man . i like still shots :icon_thumleft:

Thanks and good hunting Matt, JG, G2D, MT4, & the mighty Dawg!!

Dawg, if videoing gets in the way of me digging relics, there won't be a video-LOl. HH, Quindy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back