My 1st official detecting YouTube video.

Good job, was that filmed with a gropro with a head mount?

My Samsung S6 and a chest mount..

The clump had a weird key inside of it

I think you did well on your video! Nice find on the ring! You and I have the same tastes in scoops:thumbsup:

Decent video. Haven't ever seen your blue mud or a handheld pinpointer used on salt water beaches...subscribed

You did well with your video. I am always envious of you guys and gals that get to hunt the beaches. It looks like such fun.

Decent video. Haven't ever seen your blue mud or a handheld pin pointer used on salt water beaches...subscribed
Blue mud?

Garret Carrot is VERY useful on the beach... Makes finding that ear ring stud super easy.

Good job on video. Please post more with settings and depth of finds, I should receive my 3030 tomorrow. I will be hunting on beach , wet sand and swallow water
Thanks
Dale

No prob. I hunt 50% of the time with the ctx. Other time is with my Excal.

Good Vid.......like the swing speed,,,,slow and go.

Great first video K but man we need a few young ladies in these video's... Give us old beach hunters a idea of what we're missing...

Thanks for the video! Wow they have a hotel there now? I surfed Salt Creek back in the day when it was a dirt path no parking.
I thought the hunt was successful. When I hunt Bolsa, I usually come away with 1/4 of what you found.
Subbed!

Great video! I like all the live digs. I wish i cold hear the signals but realize that's hard to do while filming. I've put in several long beach trips to come up with less than that lol, but its so much fun and relaxing that it's worth it in the end. All those nickels too!! I'd have had a hard time stopping out there. It's interesting to see a beach hunt with out any fishing weights!!!

Nice!:hello2::hello2::hello2:

The light ring is titanium..I've found a couple exact same design.

Joe

Salt creek needs a tram! - a real workout to walk back up to your car on a hot day. Not sure if the 17" coil was worth it to you on this hunt. The 11" might have been a better choice. They both see the target but the 11" is faster to locate it.
When I was walking back from there a guy was telling his friend that he has lost two Rolex's at that beach. You'd think he would learn after the first one...

Thanks for the video...looking forward to the next one...good luck out there.

for whatever reason my 11" is erratic like crazy . The 17 is super stable. I plan on taking the excal there next trip..The excal pinpoints WAY better and I really enjoy the zero guess work of hear it/dig it.. My ear can't really tell the difference between a dime/quarter/or penny. I don't really care to try anyways. If it pp and it disc, and its consistent in tone, I dig.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back