What's new

My 2 birthday boxes of halves

JJTheisen

Full Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
178
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
USAF
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
So I got my weekly 2 boxes of halves from my branch yesterday, and it just so happened to also be my birthday. I was pretty excited when I found 24 40's and 2 Benjamins. Today I go dump the bag at my other branch and pick up my other boxes. I learned yesterday that I just have to tell myself to have fun and not worry about the numbers. Its all about the excitement of opening the roll and seeing the silver in there. So as of yesterday, here are my first months totals of CRHing.

40's = 123
90's = 18 ( 4 bennys and 2 walkers )

I am having a blast and am very appreciative of all the encouragement out there. I hope you guys have a great week! When I stop being lazy I will take a few pictures and post them up:)

JJ :coffee2:
 
Upvote 0
WOAH FOR A SECOND I THOUGHT YOU HAD PULLED OVER 100 40%ERS FROM THOSE TWO BOXES AND I WAS LIKE SCORE!! But you still did awesome. Congrats.

Golden Silver :hello2:
 
JJ coffee, good work! 24 40s and 2 bfs in 2 boxes...i'll take that anyway. Blow out your :occasion15: because that was your birthday present from the Silver gods.

~phrostie.
 
JJTheisen said:
I learned yesterday that I just have to tell myself to have fun and not worry about the numbers. Its all about the excitement of opening the roll and seeing the silver in there.

As soon as all CRH'ers learn this, the better. Many newbies think that they'll make a quick score or become a full-time CRH'er. When in fact, if the cost of the gas and the time and effort of searching and dumping is factored in, we are all just breaking even. Perhaps some weeks are better than others, but the underlying truth is that we do this for the excitement of seeing the silver in the roll. Keep at it and happy hunting.
 
golden silver said:
WOAH FOR A SECOND I THOUGHT YOU HAD PULLED OVER 100 40%ERS FROM THOSE TWO BOXES AND I WAS LIKE SCORE!! But you still did awesome. Congrats.

Golden Silver :hello2:

Appreciate it!

JJ :coffee2:
 
Diver_Down said:
JJTheisen said:
I learned yesterday that I just have to tell myself to have fun and not worry about the numbers. Its all about the excitement of opening the roll and seeing the silver in there.

As soon as all CRH'ers learn this, the better. Many newbies think that they'll make a quick score or become a full-time CRH'er. When in fact, if the cost of the gas and the time and effort of searching and dumping is factored in, we are all just breaking even. Perhaps some weeks are better than others, but the underlying truth is that we do this for the excitement of seeing the silver in the roll. Keep at it and happy hunting.

word.

JJ :coffee2:
 
JJTheisen said:
Diver_Down said:
JJTheisen said:
I learned yesterday that I just have to tell myself to have fun and not worry about the numbers. Its all about the excitement of opening the roll and seeing the silver in there.

As soon as all CRH'ers learn this, the better. Many newbies think that they'll make a quick score or become a full-time CRH'er. When in fact, if the cost of the gas and the time and effort of searching and dumping is factored in, we are all just breaking even. Perhaps some weeks are better than others, but the underlying truth is that we do this for the excitement of seeing the silver in the roll. Keep at it and happy hunting.

word.

JJ :coffee2:

I cannot complain, working at the bank makes things very convenient for me. My branch and one of our other branches are only minutes apart, so gas is not really an issue for me. As long as I bag my coins, my head tellers dont mind how much I dump in the coin machine. It was weird I found this hobby while working at the bank. Have a great week guys!

JJ :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom