What's new

My 2012 Finds

PI JOE

Full Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
177
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field White's IDX-PRO Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am done with hunting this year so here's my finds. Good luck to all in 2013. Happy Holidays and be well my friends.

 
Upvote 0
First time I have seen anyone document their yearly finds with a video.
Nice presentation and the music wasn't too bad either :icon_thumright:

Nice finds, especially those weighty gold pieces:notworthy:

christmas_2.png
 
Last edited:
Nice video...that one ounce gold ring is awesome...nice finds.
 
Real Nice work Joe, really enjoy seeing the old yellow..And that big boy at the end...Thanks for sharing
 
Very nice!! I congratulate on these finds!! I wish you luck:2barsgold: next year:thumbsup:
 
AWESOME JOE - HOPE YOU AND YOURS HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS & A GOLDEN NEW YEAR
 
AWESOME! Thanks for the look Nice job :thumbsup:
 
Great video, thanks for sharing.
 
Great presentation. Made me want to pick up my gear and hunt!! Thanks.
 
VERY COOL! Enjoyed it! Happy holidays to you and a wonderful new year!
 
I bet he gets another hunt in!
It's hard to stop for winter.
Very nice video.
Thank You
 
I bet he gets another hunt in!
It's hard to stop for winter.
Very nice video.
Thank You

Too busy right now. Unless a Nor'easter moves in, I'll be in the water first week of the year. ;) Thanks everyone!! [h=3][/h]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom