What's new

My 2nd BBQ for the year, 2 in 3 days!!!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it was a long 7hr day out in the woods with Bilt46 but we both walked away happy!!! I love it when your silver out numbers your wheaties :icon_pirat:
 

Attachments

  • 3-17-10 hunt.webp
    3-17-10 hunt.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 248
Geeze Kermit, I'm going to have to start following you
around to some of these killer sites :tongue3:

Awesome hunt :thumbsup:
 
Great looking silvers! Wow! :thumbsup:
 
Awesome Job Bud! :thumbsup:
Now I am wishing I had been out with you today instead of my crew at old Chicago parks ...
 
sweet silver. congrats.
 
CONGRATS ON SOME MORE SILVER,WTG!
 
Congrats on that haul. That definately beat coming out with us today. :thumbsup:

Thats just crazy awesome to get 2 BBQ's in three hunts. :notworthy:
 
Kermit that is incredible, pulling Great looking Silver out of the woods that's amazing. Your King Kong when it comes to wood hunts.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 17 20.23.gif
    ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 17 20.23.gif
    43.3 KB · Views: 133
Nice barber kermit, I would'nt know how to act if i found one. WTG
 
Thanks guys!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Go Kermit go. That's a great haul!
 
Back to back BBQ hunts? Right on. Great hunting, Kermit. Did you find all those at that one place I said I haven't been? If so double Congrats on picking all that shiny out. I've heard it tough hunting. Keep it up, TF.
 
Way to go AGAIN!!!
You're definitely on a roll there bud!
Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom