What's new

My 3rd

nyiangelo

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Well did 4 brinks boxes today. Box 1 had the majority of the goods and is a good box for me normally. Box 2 had 1-40% the other 2 boxes were skunks.

Totals: 1 walker, 3-90%, 18- 40%, 1893 Columbian Exposition

Now it was hard to believe when I started that you could find silver. But it happened. It seemed like a fantasy the thought of finding coins from the 1800's in circulation. But hey that's what I love about this hobby. It's the fact you really never know what can happen. I found the seated and the barber last year, and this columbian is my first one this year.
 

Attachments

  • img030.webp
    img030.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 315
Upvote 0
Amazing finds. I'm not sure how many people find seated halves. :thumbsup:
 
I too have found 4 barber halves while CRH the past two years but I am still waiting on my first seated find. Love those coins.

Golden Silver
 
i was screaming from the barber i got last yr. I dk what i would do if i pulled a seated
 
You guys are killing me!

No really that is a sweet find, Congrats :thumbsup:
 
i have found no Seateds, no Barbers, and no commemoratives >:(.........thanks for reminding.......... me now i hate you ;D
seriously though....awesome finds :thumbsup:
 
Super finds, I have yet to find a Ben, or even a Walker. Good for you :icon_sunny: :thumbsup:

The Trezurhunter.
 
trezurhunter said:
Super finds, I have yet to find a Ben, or even a Walker. Good for you :icon_sunny: :thumbsup:

The Trezurhunter.

same here! I am thankful for even 1 40%er out of a box.
 
great find on the seated half, i have not found one of those or a barber either as of yet
 
Awesome score!!!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom