What's new

My 40 year old Compass 77B Pro in action

Mojave1

Full Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2018
Messages
165
Reaction score
280
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre- Garrett At Pro- Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
 
I really enjoyed the hunt with the 40 year old machine.

Thank you for sharing!
 
Is it for sale?
 
Enjoyed the movie..
 
That's cool. My uncle has a 1980 Bounty Hunter Red Baron 10 and still does very well for himself. Old doesn't really mean outdated.
 
That's cool. My uncle has a 1980 Bounty Hunter Red Baron 10 and still does very well for himself. Old doesn't really mean outdated.

Those old Red Baron's were good detectors back in the day. I wouldn't seriously hunt an area today with one unless I went back through it with a modern detector. Try walking and hunting behind your uncle. :laughing7:
 


That one is in really nice shape !!! They were state of the art back then and like swinging a concrete block. No wonder why my shoulders are shot !!! Very poor ergonomics on them and would tire you out quick. That video makes me know I'm old now. Thanks !
 
These lunch box detectors are still good for tot lots being most stuff ain't that deep and there's not a lot of ground to cover. They are also more compact and easier to use in tight spots. I don't recommend them for field hunts...lol
 
Those old Red Baron's were good detectors back in the day. I wouldn't seriously hunt an area today with one unless I went back through it with a modern detector. Try walking and hunting behind your uncle. :laughing7:

I try to stay away from him so I won't get embarressed. :laughing7:
 
Awesome!! Love the old BFO machines
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom