What's new

My 5th Road trip and maybe the last in the Bonanza

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Took another trip a couple of days ago and it is beginning to ware on me. I might just stick to boxes for a while...for now. My wife comes home in two weeks and it will be back to normal with mostly just box finds. Today I included some pics from the road. Beautiful weather and Beautiful scenery. As for my finds I will let you see em. Not as much as previous trips but not bad and a good mix. I found a sousan B. in a half roll as well as a gold plated. I found 6 S mint clads 2 1977s and 2000-2003 s mints in great shape. Included are also 2-1964's and numerous 40%ers. I did a few hundred dimes and walked away with 2-1957d rosies. The last coin I bought and is in AU condition. 1921 morgan for 16 bucks. Not bad. Enjoy the pics they tell the story.

Golden Silver
 

Attachments

  • coin.webp
    coin.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 329
  • coin10.webp
    coin10.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 307
  • coin9.webp
    coin9.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 304
  • coin8.webp
    coin8.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 318
  • coin7.webp
    coin7.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 301
  • coin6.webp
    coin6.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 309
  • coin5.webp
    coin5.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 304
  • coin3.webp
    coin3.webp
    33 KB · Views: 311
  • coin4.webp
    coin4.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 306
  • coin2.webp
    coin2.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 289
  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 299
Upvote 0
Congrats, that Morgan looks that it is in a very good shape and well the Susan Anthony $ is an instant bonus.

Great pictures of the outdoors.

I have been thinking not even on boxes any more or even machine rolls.

I will just try loose halves for a while

Congrats again

Darth Walker
 
You leaving Bonanza's Ponderosa Ranch? Well it has been very good to you!!! Maybe I can stay for awhile? ;D
 

Attachments

  • Ponderosa Ranch.webp
    Ponderosa Ranch.webp
    39 KB · Views: 292
There may be one more trip but it all depends on how much I get done around the house before the Wifey returns. I have been slackin if you know what I mean.

Golden Silver
 
Well, do not sleep tonight and do dishes, carpets, batrooms, groceries (Do not forget to check the coin star machine), Bedrooms, and maybe just maybe your wife will let you do one more trip.

DW
 
golden silver said:
There may be one more trip but it all depends on how much I get done around the house before the Wifey returns. I have been slackin if you know what I mean.

Golden Silver

Usually when the wife and kids are away nothing get's done around the house....... Cause nothing gets messed up. no need to clean the mess I did not make!

Mojo
 
And I forgot. Hey every body I know Golden Silver's location.

Hint. There is a Target Store in his city since in one of his pictures there is a Target Store Bag on the background.

HA. I got you Golden


DW
 
Darth Walker said:
And I forgot. Hey every body I know Golden Silver's location.
Hint. There is a Target Store in his city since in one of his pictures there is a Target Store Bag on the background.
HA. I got you Golden
DW

And you dident notice the address label on the pill bottle....... zoom in 400%

Mojo
 
ok mojo, pill bottle not perscription but very interesting. You guys have me looking over my shoulder. You will never figure me out never!!

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom