What's new

My 8th Box of Nickels Ever...

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...produced a 1905 VG-8 Liberty V Nickel!!! I was hoping to find my first buffalo too but I guess I will have to wait! It also produced one silver war nickel. I only do one box of nickels a week so I was pretty stoked! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Upvote 0
I've gotten about 20 buffalo nickels from boxes and only 1 liberty "v" nickel (1904)
 
wow!!! amazing! V nickels have been popping up a lot as of late...actually since past december probably...keep it up and hh!
 
I have only done 2 boxes of nickels ever. I halfway expected to find a buff which did not happen. I never expected a V nickel. Great find for sure! Maybe I will start doing nickels more when banks don't have dimes.
 
SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom