What's new

My "A" frame

JJ1965

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2016
Messages
96
Reaction score
110
Golden Thread
0
Location
Blythewood, SC
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
image.webp

This is my "favorites" case. Not necessarily my 15 best, but just personal finds that stand out to me for various reasons.
 
Upvote 0
Nice mix of types and materials, I really like the middle right center relic, is that considered a Snyders in your region?
 
Nice mix of types and materials, I really like the middle right center relic, is that considered a Snyders in your region?

Thanks. I always considered it a Lost Lake, I thought Snyders was more Midwest. That being said, I am no expert on typing and regions, I always have to ask.
 
Kinda thought lost lake, if I found it up here it would be a Kirk Corner notch unless there is no grinding on the base, then most likely a Hopewell Snyders very nice relic and thanks for showing that display!
 
Kinda thought lost lake, if I found it up here it would be a Kirk Corner notch unless there is no grinding on the base, then most likely a Hopewell Snyders very nice relic and thanks for showing that display!

The one on center left, and center right were both found on the same site within yards of each other on different hunts. The point on the right was missing about 1/2 inch off the tip...it is the only point I have ever had restored.
 
Nice selection of points.
 
Not too bad for ''favorites''! :icon_thumleft: Wishing you lots of luck in adding more to the frame.
 
Im sure each one has a story to tell. Nice frame
 
Great looking tray of artifacts. I'd say either a Lost Lake or a Kirk on the far right middle piece. Fine looking piece no matter what the type.
 
Exceptional points in that case. Getting harder to come by these days. Didnt you pick up a nice Hardaway/dalton a while back. Thought it might be in there.
 
Exceptional points in that case. Getting harder to come by these days. Didnt you pick up a nice Hardaway/dalton a while back. Thought it might be in there.

Thanks Sam. No, that was my son that found that awesome hardaway/Dalton. Needless to say, he has that one in his own case....

image.webp
 
Last edited:
Very nice display there! Thanks for showing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom