My aunt

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She wants me to pick out a detector for here... she has a bounty hunter now, the one with the needle.. her husband bought it for her...she is not happy with it...she's like her brother my uncle. loop 2to3 inches of the ground and U.F.Oing the thing to death...and they both wonder WY there not finding any thing I'm mean they find thing if it's right in front of them.... but not like me...my loop scrubs the ground or as close to it as possible the hole ARC..I put a quarter on the ground took my uncles ace 2 fiddy turned about two feet to my right and held the detector 2 to 3 inches of the ground like him then swung it towards the coin and U.F.O at the end of the swing or ARC..so the loop is a bout 5 to 6 inches over the coin an the detector did not beep... then I keep the coil level to the ground a bout half inch and swung the coil and at the end of the arc wham the detector found it.. and another thing they don't do is over lap there swing a nother detecting secret..so I hope he was paying a tension.. It take practise to keep the loop level threw out the swing but that is one of the secrets to good detecting....But I'm thinking about getting her a tesoro or a White's detector.. all save her some grief and not get her an ace 2 fiddy she only has 300.00 dollars to spend.... and I think those tesoro seem to be a good detector every time I read about the tesoro gang.. I dream of Spanish ships with silver and gold treasure chest and silver coins berried in the ground....plus you never here bad thing a bout them and they have a good warranty...and all show here the right way to detect with her new detector... liftloop

coin finder

Jan 5, 2007
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID 300
Hi, I some time don't find any thing either, and I have the prizm 2 made by Whites, if you only have $300. you can get The New Coin Hunter for about $200.allso made by Whites.hope this help. coinfinder. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks coin finder that is a thought... I do like White's products...

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks monty, all look in to it....

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm kinda partial to White's too, but I am getting more interested in Tesoro. My first detector ever I bought for 39.95 and was surprisingly good. As I walked along, many times I would spot a coin someone had dropped in the general area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread