What's new

My aunts bracelet returned 50 years later.

herb n surf

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2011
Messages
691
Reaction score
260
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Fl.
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I was playing around with my Whites Dual Field detector in my front yard and found an old silver bracelet (in the same area I have detected 100 times w/ different detectors) A close examination showed it had my aunts name on it . Today was her 87th birthday and I surprised her w/ the bracelet ,which she remembered having lost over 50 years ago ... Happy birthday Aunt Connie :occasion13:
 

Attachments

  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    3.6 KB · Views: 575
Upvote 0
Herb,your the favorite nephew!!!
 
Wow, herb...that's a nice story...and a wonderful birthday present! :hello2:

L
 
wow Herb!! what a great story!! Your property has some age to it then! sweet! congrats
 
Re: What are the odds? Amazing!

:headbang:
 
What an incredible story! And what an amazing birthday present. I love it!
 
a blast from the past !!!! :notworthy: :icon_pirat:
 
Fantastic! That's a great story. :icon_thumleft:
 
Your Aunt must been overjoyed! Great find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom